Because information is power! All businesses are entrusted with information that must remain confidential. Customers, vendors, and employees have a legal right to have their information protected. When a company discards information without proper destruction, it usually ends up in the dumpster where it is easily–and legally exposed to the public. Once the breach in trust is broken, companies are at risk of criminal and civil prosecution, as well as the costly loss of good reputation and business.
Identity theft is on the rise nationwide, with someone falling victim at an alarming rate of every 79 seconds. It is estimated that this year alone, over 400,000 Americans will be robbed of their identities, with more than $4 billion stolen in their names. With a minimal amount of personal information found in refuse, criminals have ruined credit, stolen social security checks, and charged hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash advances and merchandise credit card numbers. Where would a thief get such information? His best source is your garbage!
How do you protect yourself and those who entrust you with their personal information? The answer is simple: Shred With Us. Utilizing state-of-the-art shredding equipment, we offer the most convenient and cost effective method of document destruction available while guaranteeing the highest level of information security. Responsible businesses use Shred With Us as an integral step in the paper flow process. If it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed, call Shred With Us.
The Supreme Court has ruled that information in your trash is “fair game” to anyone. The current law in the United States (federal as well as state law) is that:
- A person has no reasonable expectation of privacy for contents of garbage
- A person has relinquished any property interest in garbage, even when it sits in metal trash cans or opaque plastic bags at the person’s home awaiting collection.
Our Columbia, SC document destruction, shredding and hard drive destruction firm is committed to providing you the highest level of security and peace of mind:
1) Our process and procedures are the safest choice. We eliminate several risky steps in the information disposal and storage process, which will drastically reduce any possibility that confidential information will be compromised.
2) Our method will save customers money with our service while continuing reducing labor costs, fraud, and waste hauling fees further improving service. Complimenting your existing practices even greater with standards above government regulations
3) Utilizing on-site-destruction is an excellent way for companies and institutions to demonstrate to its clients, patients, customers and the community that you care about their information security. An investment in our service is not only a longterm investment in customer confidentiality, but client loyalty.
4) You will have a unique opportunity to give something back to the communities you serve by using our service.
5) Lastly, we want your business and will act like it. One of the main tenants of our company’s philosophy is Excellent Customer Service. With our state-of-the-art fleet of trucks and Practices in or Record Management Services, we will respond your institution’s needs quicker than anyone else and more dependable and secure than any other system.
We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and to be involved in providing a competitive proposal for your Document Destruction Records Management process and look forward to being able to further demonstrate the many advantages of our service in person.
Contact Shred With Us for Shredding Services in Columbia, SC
Call Shred With Us at 888-297-4733 to learn who we are the best compliant, secure shredding service company. We service the states of North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia with on-site and drop-off shredding services. Get a quote from us today!