Mobile Shredding Services
When you need documents and files destroyed immediately, onsite shredding is an excellent choice. Shred With Us offers onsite shredding for businesses that need immediate document destruction or just need to be able to witness the disposal and make sure the process is being conducted properly.
When you elect to have your documents and files shredded onsite, you can rest assured that all necessary precautions will be taken so your files are safeguarded and no sensitive information is compromised. Furthermore, Shred With Us ensures the documents and files being shredded onsite are being destroyed in the appropriate manner, keeping you in full compliance with all laws and regulations.
Onsite Shredding Process
1. You place your sensitive documents into the secure locked consoles.
2. Our trained technician removes your documents from the locked consoles and transports them to our mobile document destruction truck at your location.
3. Your documents are destroyed on-site , a process you’re welcome to watch, and once your documents are destroyed, you are given a Certificate of Destruction.
Shred With Us adheres to the strictest measures possible to ensure your documents and files that are shredded onsite are done so efficiently and securely. We guarantee this by:
- Placing locked containers with your business where all documents and files to be shredded will be placed.
- Sending out trained technicians who have all passed rigorous background screening to properly shred the documents and files onsite.
- Allowing key personnel of your choosing to witness the shredding of any and all documents and files if you desire.
Furthermore, Shred With Us establishes a clear chain of custody in regards to all documents and files shredded onsite leaving you with no question as to who is accountable. Our Eagle Eye technology – video tracks your documents from your facility to the shredder and time stamps the video record.
Onsite Shredding with No Worries
Shred With Us brings the same state of the art shredding techniques to your place of business as we use with our offsite shredding. Our mobile shredding vehicles contain everything needed to safely and secretly shred all your unneeded documents and files.
When we are finished shredding all your documents and files you are left with nothing to worry about. Shred With Us uses shredding techniques that are 100% environmentally friendly and guarantees you will have no mess to deal with when we are gone. All shredded materials are then recycled. You stay clutter-free and help the world stay just a bit greener.
Our mobile shredders are able to be switched between standard and high security modes at the touch of a button. When operating in standard mode the shredder achieves up to 6,500 lbs/hr of throughput. Activating the high security mode produces an incredibly small shred size while maintaining an impressive throughput of up to 2,500 lbs/hr. This is the first high security Mobile Shredding Unit which does not rely on screens or moving additional shredders in and out of position.
Onsite Shredding – Compliance and Proof
Shred With Us ensures all files and documents shredded onsite are done so while staying in full compliance with such laws and regulations as:
- The Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act of 2003, also known as FACTA.
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, also known as HIPPA.
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, also known as GLB.
- The Privacy Act of 1974.
- The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, also known as RCRA.
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act , also known as FERPA.
Additionally, Shred With Us follows all local, regional, and state laws applicable to your particular business.
Once your documents and files have been successfully destroyed, Shred With Us provides you with a certificate of destruction document. This gives you proof your documents and files were shredded in a proper and compliant manner.
GPS Monitoring with CCTV Capabilities: Witness the destruction process yourself through our convenient onboard video monitoring station installed on each vehicle. Each vehicle provides an automated no hands blind feed process, real time GPS vehicle tracing (with street level playback), and real-time 90 day date, time and location stamp of archived footage reporting, providing a legal certified audit trial.
Contact Shred With Us for Onsite Shredding Services in South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia
Shred With Us serves the South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia locations with secure onsite shredding services. Contact us at 888-297-4733 to find out how we can help you get started today.