For clients in who need to oversee the destruction of their business, corporate or medical documents, mobile shredding offers exceptional control over the most sensitive information. Documents are collected in locking security containers. When full, those locked bins are simply wheeled outside by our professional staff, where the truck automatically lifts the container and empties it immediately into the shredder. There is virtually no handling of your paperwaste by our staff—the entire process is automated for the highest of security. The contents in the locking security containers are shred immediately and the whole process can be witnessed if necessary. Once the mobile truck is full, it goes back to our Columbia, South Carolina plant, and unloads, at which time the material is all shred again! This is an added security benefit of working with Shred With Us.
We operate state-of-the-art mobile shredding vehicles that handle on-site document destruction. Shred With Us’ mobile shred trucks are equipped with a high-speed, mobile document destruction system that can destroy large volumes of sensitive business information in minutes — all on-site, within customer view.
On-site mobile paper shredding ensures that the material you desire to have shred is destroyed immediately. No more fears of what happens to your and your client’s sensitive information once it is loaded onto a truck and hauled to a center.
Our mobile document destruction service brings secure shredding to you:
- Complete, secure, certified and bonded on-site destruction
- Services performed by background checked, safety and security screened destruction specialists and equipment operators
- Our mobile shredding vehicles contain state-of-the-art shredding equipment and comprehensive security controls
- Shred With Us mobile trucks offer fully-automated, hands-free shredding capabilities. Our driver never touches your documents!
- Mobile shredding vehicles then transfer the material back to our secure facility, where the contents are shred again, baled and then shipped to paper mills for 100% environmentally friendly recycling.
If you are interested in product destruction, hard-drive destruction, or other non-paper shredding, these types of service are performed at our facilities. Please contact our office for complete information!
If you prefer off-site, certified and bonded shredding, which allows minimal disruption, a lower cost and the same excellent security for your business, Shred With Us also maintains regular pick-up schedules for our clients. No customer is too small. And of course, our off-site shredding services meet all government and legal requirements for certified document destruction for every type of business, government agency or medical facility!
- Shred With Us easily serve every client’s needs from one cabinet to multiple semi-loads. All materials are transported in secured trucks operated by uniformed, bonded personnel. The material arrives back at our facility where our state-of-the-art, high speed equipment allows us to securely shred your paper at affordable prices within minutes! In fact, our Columbia, SC plant equipment shreds 7,000 pounds of paper per hour!
- Shred With Us maintains regular pick-up schedules for our off-site shredding clients or we can schedule pickups on an as-needed basis. We easily and expertly service businesses throughout , from one cabinet to multiple semi-loads.
- Our uniformed security professionals remove your secure documents immediately and place them in our locked GPS tracked, secure truck, ensuring safety until it arrives at our state-of-the-art shredding facility.
- Upon arrival to our facility, the containers are scanned for record keeping.
- Once recorded, they are then staged to begin the shredding process. Typically, in just a few short minutes, the material is fed into the Mobile shredder, which processes about 7,000 pounds of paper per hour. While industry standards dictate a single shred, your information is always cross-cut at the Shred With Us columbia facility – just another way we exceed expectations.
- The shredded paper waste is then baled and shipped directly to a paper mill where the material is recycled into new products. A Certificate of Destruction is issued that verifies that the paperwaste was certified destroyed in compliance with all federal laws.
Our facilities also specialize in the certified destruction of non-paper items, such as plastics, x-rays, hard-drives, obsolete product and more. Simply call our office to discuss your specific certified destruction needs.
Contact Shred With Us for On Site Shredding Services in Columbia SC
Shred With Us provides secure and convenient Onsite & Mobile Document Shredding Service Columbia, SC. We also service the states of South Carolina, Georgia, North Carolina. Call us at 888-297-4733 to find out more information and start service with us.